Already have a visa

My professional registration in New Zealand has been declined/revoked Can I still work in New Zealand?

If you lose occupational registration, and the law requires that you have it, you can’t work in that occupation.

Apply for a new work visa

You can apply for a new work visa in an occupation that doesn’t require registration.

Explore other work visa options