Knowledge base articles

I am hearing impaired. How do I contact Immigration New Zealand?

If you are within New Zealand and would like assistance from our contact centre, please call 0800 4 711 711 for Textphone to Voice (TTY) or Voice Carry-Over (VCO) services. A Relay Assistant (RA) will be able to help from there.

For more information on their services, you may refer to the New Zealand Relay Website.

New Zealand Relay