Staying for a graduation ceremony after your studies

You can stay for your graduation ceremony if you have a valid visa. There are 2 visa options, but you must apply before your current visa expires.

Apply for a Post-study work visa

You can apply for a Post -study work visa to work here for up to 3 years for any employer. How long your visa is for depends on the qualification you completed in New Zealand and where you studied. 

Post-study work visa

Apply for a visitor visa

You can apply to stay for up to 9 months on a visitor visa.

Visitor visa