Up to 3 months
With this visa you can
- Visit New Zealand to carry out trade and investment activities.
- Be granted a visa for short-term visits on arrival in New Zealand.
Things to note
- You’ll need your passport and your APEC Business Travel Card to travel.
- If you want to stay in New Zealand longer than 3 months, you’ll need to apply for a work visa.
- Interim APEC Business Travel Card holders must apply for a Business Visitor Visa before they can travel to New Zealand.
The application process
1 Apply for an APEC Business Travel Card
If you already have an APEC Business Travel Card, you can travel to New Zealand without first applying for a visa.
If you only have an interim card, you’ll need to apply for a business visitor visa before you can travel to New Zealand.
2 You travel to New Zealand
You’ll need your APEC Business Travel Card and your passport to travel. Provided you have clearance from your home economy and New Zealand, you’ll be granted a visa when you arrive in New Zealand.
Please check that you meet the detailed criteria before you apply for a visa or travel to New Zealand