Maybe your course has changed, or you've failed some papers. Perhaps you've finished your studies, and want to stay for the graduation ceremony - or for longer because you've had a job offer. What options are there for working while you're studying? Has there been a change in sponsor or funding? Have a look in this section for options related to your Study visa.