Knowledge base articles

How do I print my Working Holiday Visa letter?

You can print your Working Holiday Visa eVisa letter directly from your online account that you applied for your visa from.

Online Services login

If you require more formal confirmation of your Working Holiday Visa than provided by the eVisa letter, you must apply for a visa label to be placed in your passport.

To have a label placed in your passport you must complete an application for confirmation or transfer of a visa (INZ 1023) and pay the nominated transfer/replacement fee. Please send the completed application form, the fee and your passport to your nearest Immigration NZ Branch.

INZ1023 Application for Transfer or Confirmation of a Visa form

Fees and Office Finder

Once in New Zealand, a prospective employer can check your eligibility to work using the VisaView service.