Knowledge base articles

Can I become a Licensed Immigration Adviser?

Under the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act (2007), Immigration Advisers in New Zealand and offshore must have a licence. 

Immigration Adviser licensing is handled by the Immigration Adviser's Authority, which is separate from Immigration New Zealand.

For more information on licensing you can visit the Immigration Advisers Authority website.

Immigration Advisers Authority website