Knowledge base articles

Can you recommend a Licensed Immigration Adviser or Agent?

We are not able to recommend a licensed Immigration Adviser or Agent you can use. 

You can view the list of Licensed Immigration Advisers to make your selection at the Immigration Advisers Authority (IAA) Website.

Find a Licensed Immigration Advisor

You are not required by Immigration New Zealand to have an agent or representative to apply for any visa.

We treat all applicants equally and we do not provide preferential service to applicants with an Adviser.

If you decide to use the services of an Immigration Adviser, then your Adviser must be licensed or exempt under the Immigration Advisers Licensing Act from 4 May 2009 (4 May 2010 for offshore advisers).

People exempt from licensing

You can find out more detailed information on licensing from the Immigration Advisers Authority.

Immigration Advisors Authority