Request my information

Use this form to ask for information we have about you, like your immigration status and departure and arrival dates, and to order a letter confirming your immigration status.

We will not respond to other requests

Do not use this form to ask us to:

  • transfer an eVisa or visa label to a new passport
  • correct an error on an eVisa, visa label or any documentation issued by us
  • update personal information, for example, contact details or partnership status
  • give us information — including documents associated with an online visa application
  • get a progress update on an undecided application
  • return passports or documents from an undecided application
  • receive guidance on immigration policy.

If you want to correct a document, contact the officer or office where a possible error was made, or call our contact centre.

Contact us 

*Required field

Tell us what you would like to receive, correct or confirm


We can provide you with copies of some documents, for example birth certificates, marriage certificates or police certificates. If you can, specify which visa application may contain this document.


We can return original birth certificates, marriage certificates, academic qualifications, employment agreements, business plans and tenancy agreements. If you can, specify which visa application may contain this document.

Tell us who you are

Supporting documents


There is a 10MB limit on combined files.  If your request has files that go over the combined 10MB file size limit we will not receive your request.