Application for a transfer of a visa for Skilled Migrant Category (SMC) Interim Visa holders

Apply to transfer your SMC Interim Visa to your new passport.

Who can use this form

Use this form if you have an SMC Interim Visa and you want to transfer your eVisa to a new passport.

You cannot request a visa label for your passport.

If you do not have an SMC Interim Visa

If you have a different visa, apply to transfer your visa to a new passport using the Application for transfer or confirmation of a visa form:

Application for transfer or confirmation of a visa

Documents you will need

You must upload copies of the details pages of your new passport and your old passport. Copies must include your photo and the page with your full name, date of birth and passport number. The document must be PDF.

If your name has changed in your new passport, you must upload evidence of your name change. This could be a marriage certificate, new birth certificate or another name change document. The document can be PDF, JPG or JPEG.


There is no fee for this application.


You cannot complete this form using Internet Explorer. Check which browsers work on this page: