Turkish universities that teach in English

Before you can apply for a Turkey Working Holiday Visa, you must prove you can speak and understand English.

Evidence that you speak and understand English

You can use your qualification from a university in Turkey to prove you speak and understand English. You must provide evidence that your qualification was taught in English.

Universities that teach in English

Bilkent University, Ankara

Cankaya University, Ankara

Middle East Technical University (METU or ODTU), Ankara

Bahcesehir University, Istanbul

Bogazici University, Istanbul

Istanbul Sehir University

Istanbul Bilgi University

Istanbul Arel University

Koc University, Istanbul

Ozyegin University, Istanbul

Sabanci University, Istanbul

Yeditepe University, Istanbul

Izmir Ekonomi University

Izmir Institute of Technology (Izmir Yuksek Teknoloji Enstitusu or IYTE)

Yasar University, Izmir