Previous Topic

Next Topic

E4.15 Where to lodge an application

  1. Applications should be lodged at the INZ office, Visa Application Centre, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) post or certain specified British posts responsible for receiving applications of that type from the geographical area or country in which the applicant currently lives. Receiving Offices can be found on the INZ website.
  2. If an application is not lodged at the appropriate office, the application may be referred to the appropriate office.

Effective 02/12/2013


E4.1 Who may be included in an application

E4.5 Temporary entry class visa for partners and dependent children

E4.10 Definition of 'ordinarily resident' in New Zealand

E4.20 Where an application will be processed

E4.25 Date an application is lodged

E4.30 Date an application is made

E4.35 Receipt of applications

E4.40 How an application must be lodged

E4.45 Applications not lodged in the prescribed manner

E4.50 Requirements for lodging an application for a temporary entry class visa

E4.55 Bonds

E4.60 Payment of the fee and immigration levies

E4.65 How supporting documents must be submitted

E4.70 Status of applicant on lodging an application

E4.75 Obligation to inform of all relevant facts, including changed circumstances (to 25/09/2023)

E4.80 DNA testing for verifying claimed relationships


E4.15 Where to lodge an application (29/11/2010)

Top of page | Print this page