These are archived immigration instructions that are no longer current

Previous Topic

Next Topic

E4.15 Where to lodge an application (29/11/2010)

  1. Applications should be lodged at the INZ branch, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade (MFAT) post or certain specified British posts responsible for receiving applications of that type from the geographical area or country in which the applicant currently lives. A list of current Receiving Offices is contained in Appendix 2.
  2. An application can be lodged at any INZ branch or MFAT post on the current list of Receiving Offices. However, if the application is not lodged at the appropriate office, the application may be referred to the appropriate office.

Effective 29/11/2010

Top of page | Print this page