Student enrolment termination

Use this form to notify Immigration New Zealand when terminating the enrolment of a foreign national holding a student visa. Do not use this form if students have completed or graduated from their course.

Pre–termination form questions

The pre-termination questions will identify whether you need to advise us of any changes.