WI6.10 Making an application (29/11/2010)
- Applications must be made in the prescribed manner (see E4.45.1); but an appropriately delegated immigration officer may waive:
- the application fee; and
- the requirement to produce evidence of funds or sponsorship; and
- the requirement to produce evidence of travel tickets or onward travel arrangements; and
- the requirement to produce a job offer.
- Any work visas granted under this provision may be endorsed with conditions that allow work for any employer.