U13.10 Work conditions for secondary school students (02/12/2013)
- For secondary school students, a student visa may be granted with conditions to allow the holder to work, for up to 20 hours in any given week and full-time during the Christmas-New Year vacation period where the student:
- is a full-time student in Years 12 or 13; and
- has provided written permission from their school; and
- has written parental consent.
- Despite (a)(ii) and (iii) above, secondary school students aged 18 years of age or older do not require parental consent or written permission to be granted conditions allowing full-time work during the Christmas-New Year vacation period.