Share via Email
Share via Twitter
Share via Facebook
Share via LinkedIn

Travellers who do not need an NZeTA

Visa holders and some other travellers do not need an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) before they travel to New Zealand.

Who does not need an NZeTA

You do not need an NZeTA if you:

If you need a citizen endorsement

A New Zealand citizen endorsement is a label in your foreign passport or an electronic record linked to that passport's number. If you travel to another country, it lets you return to New Zealand on your foreign passport. To apply for an endorsement you must be a New Zealand citizen.

New Zealand citizens travelling on a foreign passport