Share via Email
Share via Twitter
Share via Facebook
Share via LinkedIn

English language test results for residence from work

Check the test results we accept if you apply for a Religious Worker Resident Visa, or are the partner or dependent child of someone applying for residence from work.

Your test results

Your test results must be no more than 2 years old when we accept your visa application.

Check the table to find out which test results we accept as proof of your English language ability if you are:

Test Minimum score you need

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) – General or Academic Module

Overall score of 5.0 or more

Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT)

Overall score of 35 or more

Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)

Overall score of 36 or more

Cambridge English B2 First (FCE)

Overall score of 154 or more

B2 First for Schools (FCE for Schools)

Overall score of 154 or more

Occupational English Test (OET)
Paper or Computer Based Test

(OET) Grade C or higher in all 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.

You need this score in all 4 skills because there is no overall grade for this test.