Share via Email
Share via Twitter
Share via Facebook
Share via LinkedIn

English language test results for a China Working Holiday Visa

Find out which English language test results are acceptable if you are applying for a China Working Holiday Visa.

Your test results

Your test results must be no more than 2 years old when you submit your visa application.

Check the table to find out which test results we accept as proof of your English language ability.

Test Minimum score you need

International English Language Testing System (IELTS) - General or Academic Module

Overall score 5.5 or more

Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet-based Test (TOEFL iBT)

Overall score of 46 or more

Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)

Overall score of 42 or more

Cambridge English B2 First (FCE)

Overall score of 162 or more

B2 First for Schools (FCE for Schools)

Overall score of 162 or more

Occupational English Test (OET)
Paper or Computer Based Test

Grade C or higher in all 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.

You need this score in all 4 skills because there is no overall grade for this test.