China skilled work occupations

To apply for a China Skilled Workers Visa, you'll need to have a job offer in an occupation that's considered to be skilled work under the China Skilled Workers Instructions.

You will need a job offer in one of following occupations to apply for a China Skilled Workers Visa:

  • auditor
  • automotive electrician
  • boatbuilder
  • computer applications engineer
  • design engineer – electronics or product engineer
  • diesel mechanics
  • early childhood teacher
  • electronics technician
  • electrician
  • film animator
  • fitter and turner
  • fitter or welder
  • medical diagnostic radiographer or medical radiation therapist
  • motor mechanic
  • plumber
  • registered nurse
  • senior test analyst
  • structural engineer
  • university and higher education lecturer or tutor
  • veterinarian.