Find a radiologist or doctor near you

If you need a medical or chest x-ray examination for your visa application, you may need to use a doctor or radiologist from our approved list of panel physicians.

Approved panel physicians

Panel physicians are doctors and radiologists who are approved to complete chest x-rays and medical examinations for New Zealand visa applications.


Always make an appointment with a clinic before you arrive, to make sure they can see you. If you are applying for a temporary visa from outside New Zealand, check our current visa application advice before making an appointment. You can only get a visa in limited circumstances due to border restrictions because of COVID-19.

COVID-19: Key updates - visa processing information

If you are based in New Zealand and you only need a chest x-ray you must visit an INZ Panel Medical Clinic, where they will:

Panel physicians near you