China UnionPay Special visa processing arrangements

If you’re a Chinese citizen and a China UnionPay Diamond or Platinum status credit cardholder, you can apply for streamlined visitor visa processing.

To apply you’ll need to provide:

  • A copy of the front of your China UnionPay Platinum or Diamond credit card showing it is current and does not display a third-party logo (eg. Visa or MasterCard). You won’t be eligible for streamlined processing if a third-party logo is displayed
  • A statement for your China UnionPay card that’s less than 3 months old.
  • If you’re a secondary cardholder, you’ll also need to provide evidence of your relationship to the primary card holder. This can be a Hukou, kinship certificate, marriage certificate or birth certificate.
  • Completed visa application form (either online or paper form)
  • Visa application fee and levy
  • Supplementary Form for Chinese Visitors, Students and Workers - INZ 1027 (chinese nationals and people born in china only)
  • Copies of Chinese identity cards of every person included in the application
  • Passport
  • Passport photo

You can apply online or using our paper application form:

Visitor visa information