Students Online is an online service that allows education providers to process student visa applications on campus.
You can use Students Online, if all of the following apply:
- you already have a Student Visa
- you’re in New Zealand
- you meet your education provider’s pre-requisites for enrolling for your courses
- your education provider is a Students Online partner.
If you are studying with one of the following education providers, you can contact them directly to process your student visa application.
|Education Providers that use Students Online|
When you can’t use Students Online
You can’t use Students Online to apply for a Student Visa if any of the following apply:
- your education provider isn’t a Students Online partner
- you have a limited visa and not a student visa
- you don’t meet the pre-requisites for your education provider’s courses.
If any of these apply, you can apply for a student visa yourself by using a paper form, or applying online.