Information about Dismissed Worker Visitor Visa

Apply for this visa if you were dismissed from your job during a trial period. You must have a current work visa and enough money to live on while you are here.


Up to 3 months

All conditions

With this visa you can

  • Stay in New Zealand as a visitor.
  • Include your partner, and dependent children aged 19 and under, in your visa application.

Things to note

  • You can't work in New Zealand on a Visitor Visa.

Check that you meet the detailed criteria.

Use the filters to display detailed criteria and evidence