Information about Trafficking Victim Resident Visa

This visa is for people who have been trafficked into New Zealand. You can apply for this visa if you are in New Zealand and already have a Trafficking Victim Work, Student or Vistor Visa.



All conditions

With this visa you can

  • Live, work and study in New Zealand.

Things to note

  • You must hold a trafficking victim work, student or visitor visa to be granted this resident visa.
  • You do not have to pay a fee to apply for this visa.
  • You must be in New Zealand and unable to return home to be granted this visa.

Check that you meet the detailed criteria.

Use the filters to display detailed criteria and evidence