Information about Short-term Entertainment Act Visitor Visa

This visa is for performers and support crew members travelling to New Zealand for a live entertainment act. To apply, the act must be promoted by an approved promoter.


Up to 3 months

All conditions

With this visa you can

  • Take part in a short-term live entertainment act being promoted by a promoter on Immigration New Zealand’s Approved Promoters List.
  • Include your partner, and dependent children aged 19 and under, in your visa application.

Things to note

  • If you are from a visa waiver country and you meet all the criteria for this visa, you do not need to apply for a visa before you travel to New Zealand but you must hold an NZeTA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority).

Visa waiver countries and territories
Information about NZeTA
Visa Waiver Visitor Visa

Check that you meet the detailed criteria.

Use the filters to display detailed criteria and evidence