Information about Global Impact Permanent Residence Visa

If you have had a Global Impact Work Visa for 30 months or more, you can apply for this residence visa to live in New Zealand permanently.



All conditions

With this visa you can

  • Live, work, and study in New Zealand.
  • Travel to and from New Zealand any time you like.
  • Include your partner, and dependent children aged 24 and under, in your visa application.

Things to note

  • If you want to travel, your Global Impact Permanent Residence Visa will need to be in a valid passport. You may need to apply to transfer your visa to a new passport.

Check that you meet the detailed criteria.

Use the filters to display detailed criteria and evidence