Knowledge base articles

Where do I submit additional documents for my application?

If you need to provide further documents for an application that is currently in process, you should send these to either:

  • The branch processing your application, if you lodged your application directly at an Immigration New Zealand Branch in New Zealand; or
  • The Visa Application Centre (VAC) responsible for receiving applications for the branch processing your application, if you initially lodged your application at a Visa Application Centre
  • Uploaded into your online application if you have applied online 

Generally if you are requested to provide additional documents you will be advised where to send them.

Find your nearest visa application centre or office outside New Zealand

Fees and Office Finder

Please ensure that you provide your Application Number, Client Number, and Passport Number (or VAC receipt number if you lodged your application at a VAC) when sending documents relating to an existing application, so that your additional documents are correctly attached to your application.