Knowledge base articles

Terminating enrolment of a student

As an education provider in New Zealand, you may be providing courses for many overseas students. However, there may be instances where enrolment of particular student/s needs to be terminated. It is important that these instances be reported to Immigration authorities as soon as possible.

If you want to advise Immigration that a student previously enrolled with your education institute/provider has now had their enrolment terminated, you should complete and submit an online Termination of Enrolment form (please select the form for your particular region from the list) and we will process it accordingly.

Termination of Enrolment online form