Knowledge base articles

I have concerns about a school or education provider. Who can I contact about this?

New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) generally deals with such matters and conducts investigations where necessary. They have information on the process you should undertake if you want to report or make a complaint about an education provider on their Complaints page.

You should have a look at the process and can contact them directly if you have concerns.