Knowledge base articles

How do I use the ESOL fees that I paid to immigration?

If your application required you to pre-pay ESOL fees in order to meet your English language requirements, those funds will be available for up to five years from the date your residence is activated.

Tertiary Education Commission (TEC) keeps these funds in an account and administers them to approved course providers, once you are ready to enrol. The process for this, and their contact details, can be found on TEC's English for Migrants page.  

Tertiary Education Commission (TEC)

Information for migrant learners