Knowledge base articles

Renewing a student visa

If your education provider is certified with Provider Direct (formerly Students Online), you can make your application through your certified education provider.

Provider Direct institutes

If your education provider is not registered with Provider Direct, you may still renew your visa online yourself through Immigration Online. You can access this through our website.

You need to create an account and fill in an online form.

Immigration Online

Alternatively, you can apply for a further student visa by completing an application form manually.

Student Visa application form (INZ 1012)

You can consult the visa factsheet for information on the application process and requirements.

Fee Paying Student Visa