Contact us

Find out how to contact us and where to send your visa application. You can also ask us a question on our online query form.

Talk to us

You can call our Immigration Contact Centre from 6:00am Monday to midnight on Saturday (NZT).

If you have already applied for a visa, ensure you have your client number, application number and passport number with you when you call.

You can request urgent assistance from the Immigration Contact Centre, including requests that may require a face-to-face appointment.

Where Number
Contact Centre (Toll-free from NZ landlines only): 0508 558 855
Auckland: 09 914 4100
Wellington: 04 910 9915
Rest of the world: +64 9 914 4100

We are currently receiving high numbers of visa applications and calls to the Immigration Contact Centre. This means wait times are longer than usual.

If we cannot answer a call immediately, you can ask us to call you back. You will keep your place in the call queue.

Request a callback


Other useful information