- This is not current policy -
FQ3 Registration process for Family Quota Sponsors (30/06/2006)
Note: As there are no places available under the Family Quota in 2005, there will be no registration period for the annual period 1 July 2006 to 30 June 2007.
- New Zealand citizens and residents who meet the requirements for sponsors set out at FQ2(e), may register with the NZIS to sponsor their parent, grandparent, adult sibling or , for residence under the Family Quota category.
- The registration period will be for one calendar month.
- All registrations that are received by the NZIS before 3.00pm on the last day of the registration period from sponsors who meet the sponsorship requirements set out at FQ2 (e) will be entered into the Family Quota pool, unless those registrations are disqualified (see FQ3.5).
- Registrations must be made on the Registration Form for Family Quota Sponsor, available on the NZIS website (www.immigration.govt.nz) or from onshore branches of the NZIS. The Registration Form for Family Quota Sponsor must include the undertakings set out at FQ7.
- Registrations must be submitted during the registration period to an onshore branch of the NZIS.
- A fee is payable for registration.