- This is not current policy -
BI3.1 Expressing interest in being invited to apply under the Investor Category (04/07/2005)
Immigration Act 1987 s13D; Immigration Regulations 1999, Reg 8A
- People notify their interest in being invited to apply for residence under the Investor Category through submission of an Expression of Interest to the Department of Labour in the prescribed manner. The prescribed manner for completing and submitting an Expression of Interest is that the person expressing interest submits to a business immigration specialist:
- the completed Expression of Interest Form – Investor Category (NZIS 1124); and
- the appropriate fee.
Note: An Expression of Interest can only be submitted on the approved form.
- By submitting an Expression of Interest a person makes a declaration and provides information regarding:
- their identity, health and character; and
- their English language ability in accordance with the requirements for English language ability set out at BI5 of this policy; and
- their ability to meet the and investment funds requirements as set out in BI6 to BI7.
- It is the responsibility of the person submitting the Expression of Interest to ensure that it is correct in all material respects.