- This is not current policy -
BF3.30 Refunds of ESOL tuition money (20/11/2002)
- If ESOL tuition money is paid but the and spouse or and do not take up residence, a refund may be granted upon request to the NZIS. The request must be made in writing.
- Requests made more than 6 months after the expiry date of any unused residence visa must be declined.
- Business immigration specialists considering requests for refunds must be satisfied that the principal applicant and spouse or partner and dependent children included in the application:
- have not taken up residence, and
- do not hold current residence visas or returning residents' visas.
- The person who paid the fee will be refunded only the ESOL entitlement. The NZIS and Skill New Zealand administration costs will not be refunded.