- This is not current policy -
BK10.1 Reminder from Immigration New Zealand to... (26/11/2007)
BK10.1 Reminder from Immigration New Zealand to provide evidence of section 18A requirements being met
- Immigration New Zealand will attempt to contact the twice within the investment period requesting evidence that section 18A requirements are being met:
- three months before the two year anniversary; and
- three months before the expiry of the four-year investment period.
- The evidence must be provided no later than three months after the two-year anniversary and the expiry of the four-year investment period.