N4 Group Transit Visa for Chinese Nationals
- Under these instructions a group transit visa may be granted to a group of citizens of the People's Republic of China who will be transiting New Zealand together.
- Each person within the group must meet normal transit visa requirements, as set out in N2.10 and N3.
- Applications for group transit visas should be lodged with the INZ branch in either Beijing or Shanghai.
- Immigration officers must advise groups that:
- a group transit visa must be presented with the travel documents of the people named on the group transit visa form, and
- a leader must:
- take charge of the visa, and
- ensure that the group stays together as a single unit when transiting New Zealand.
Note: These instructions reflect New Zealand's international trade commitments (see E9).