- This is not current immigration instructions -
WR3.1 Who is eligible for a work visa under the Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Instructions? (29/11/2010)
- To be granted a visa under the Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Instructions applicants must:
- hold an offer of employment in an occupation that is included on the Long Term Skill Shortage List (LTSSL) at the time that their application is made and that meets the specifications for that occupation; and
- be suitably qualified by training and/or experience to undertake the offer of employment (including any specific requirements set out on the LTSSL); and
- meet the health and character requirements for Residence set out at A4 and A5.15 to A5.25; and
- meet the requirements for bona fide applicants as set out at E5; and
- meet the requirements for lodging an application as set out in WR3.15.
- People whose applications are approved under the Long Term Skill Shortage List Work Instructions will be granted a work visa and entry permission allowing multiple entry travel and a stay in New Zealand for up to 30 months from first arrival.