- This is not current immigration instructions -
WR2.25 Making an application for a work visa under the Talent (Arts, Culture and Sports) Work Instructions (29/11/2010)
- Applications for work visas under the Talent (Arts, Culture and Sports) Work Instructions must be made on the INZ form Work Visa Application (INZ 1015) and accompanied by documents which demonstrate that:
- the applicant has an international reputation and record of excellence in their declared field; and
- the applicant is still prominent in the declared field; and
- the applicant's presence in New Zealand will enhance the quality of New Zealand's accomplishments and participation in the declared field of art, culture or sport.
- Applications must also include:
- A completed Talent (Arts, Culture and Sports) Sponsorship Form (INZ 1091) (see WR2.15); and
- a fully completed Medical and Chest X-Ray Certificate (INZ 1007) and any associated medical or laboratory reports required for the medical or X-ray certificates (see A4); and
- police certificates from the applicant's country of citizenship and from any country in which they have lived for 5 or more years since attaining the age of 17 years (see A5).