- This is not current immigration instructions -
WR1.30 Making an application under the Talent (Accredited Employers) Work Instructions (29/11/2010)
Applications under the Talent (Accredited Employers) Work Instructions must be made on the INZ form Work Visa Application (INZ 1015), and
- meet all the requirements under Generic Temporary Entry instructions for lodging an application for a temporary entry class visa as set out at E4, except the requirement to provide evidence of funds for maintenance in New Zealand or evidence of sponsorship. This requirement is met through the provision of an offer of employment (see WR1.10); and
- include an offer of employment from an accredited employer that meets the requirements for offers of employment set out at WR1.10; and
- include, where necessary:
- evidence of full or provisional registration, or eligibility for such registration, if full or provisional registration is required by law to take up the offer of employment (see SM19.5 for the list of occupations requiring registration); or
- evidence from the New Zealand Medical or Dental Council that they are eligible for full or provisional registration subject only to attending a personal interview with a Council representative within one month of their arrival in New Zealand; and
Note: For medical practitioners, registration within a 'special purpose scope of practice' is not full or provisional registration for the purpose of a residence application or a work to residence application.
- include, (if the offer of employment has a minimum base salary of less than NZ$55,000 per annum), evidence that the applicant has exceptional talent in a declared field of art, sport or culture (see the Note to WR1.10); and
- include a fully completed Medical and Chest X-ray Certificate (INZ 1007) (except in the case of a pregnant woman) and any associated medical or laboratory reports required for the medical or X-ray certificates; and
Note: All medical and X-ray certificates and associated reports must be less than 3 months old at the time the application is made.
- include police certificates from the applicant's country of citizenship and from any country in which they have lived for 5 or more years since attaining the age of 17 years.
~ Police certificates must be no more than 6 months old when the application is lodged.
~ For the avoidance of doubt, the minimum base salary excludes employment-related allowances (for example overtime, tool or uniform allowances, medical insurance, accommodation).