WI5 Domestic staff of seconded senior executives
- Senior executives of companies or international organisations on secondment to New Zealand may bring with them their domestic staff, provided that they can show that these staff members have been an integral part of their lifestyle before coming to New Zealand.
- Domestic staff employed by seconded senior executives must:
- be single and over 18; or
- if married, have no children or dependants, and both partners must be offered employment with the same employer; and
- leave New Zealand on termination of their employment or when the employer's period of secondment is complete (whichever comes first), unless applicants qualify to remain under other immigration instructions; and
- accept that family members are not eligible for visas to join relatives who are domestic staff.
- Applicants must meet the lodgement, bona fide applicant and health and character requirements as set out at W2.10.1.