WI2.45 Estonia Working Holiday Scheme
- This scheme is available to 100 young citizens of Estonia annually.
- To be eligible for a work visa under this scheme, applicants must:
- be citizens of Estonia; and
- have a minimum of NZ$4,200 available funds for their maintenance during the period of stay in New Zealand; and
- agree to hold medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance that will remain current throughout their stay in New Zealand; and
- meet the requirements at WI2.1.1(b).
- Successful applicants will be granted a work visa with the following conditions:
- if the applicant is outside New Zealand, first entry to New Zealand must be made within 12 months of the visa being granted, and the visa will allow work and multiple entries to New Zealand for 12 months from first arrival; or
- if the applicant is in New Zealand, the visa will allow work and multiple entry to New Zealand for 12 months.
- Participants in this scheme must not work for the same employer for a period exceeding three months.
- Applicants under this scheme must lodge their application in the prescribed manner (E4.50). Applicants may apply by using the online application system.