- This is not current immigration instructions -
WF2 Partners of New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holders (29/11/2010)
Partners (see E4.1.10) of New Zealand citizens or residence class visa holders may be granted a work visa provided that:
- they are living together in a genuine and stable relationship (see E4.5.1 and E4.1.30); and
- the New Zealand partner intends to be in New Zealand for the same period of time applied for by the applicant; and
- complies with the minimum requirements for recognition of partnerships (see E4.1.30 and F2.15); and
- meets the character requirements for partners supporting 'partnership-based temporary entry applications' set out at E7.45; and
- is an eligible partner under residence family category instructions (see F2.10.10).