- This is not current immigration instructions -
BL6 Successful establishment of a business in New Zealand (29/11/2010)
- A principal applicant will be considered to have successfully established a business in New Zealand if:
- they have established or purchased, or made a substantial investment in a business operating in New Zealand; and
- they have been self-employed in New Zealand in that business since meeting (i); and
- they have invested at least NZ$0.5 million into the business as set out at (i); and
- they have created a minimum of three full-time positions for New Zealand citizens or residents in that business; and
- the business complies with employment and immigration law (see BL6.10).