BJ3 Investor 1 Category
- Principal applicants under the Investor 1 Category are assessed against:
- health and character requirements; and
- investment funds requirements.
- For an application to be approved under the Investor 1 Category:
- the principal applicant and family members included in the application must meet health and character requirements (see A4 and A5); and
- the principal applicant must nominate funds and/or assets equivalent in value to at least NZ$10 million and demonstrate ownership of these funds and/or assets; and
- the principal applicant must demonstrate that the nominated funds have been legally earned or acquired; and
- the principal applicant must undertake to invest NZ$10 million for a period of three years in New Zealand and transfer and place the funds in an acceptable investment in accordance with the instructions in BJ7.10.