- This is not current immigration instructions -
BF3.10 Completion of agreement (29/11/2010)
- When an application for a resident visa is approved in principle, applicants will be given two copies of the agreement to complete for each person in the application undertaking the English language training.
- After completion of the agreement, one copy is retained by the applicant, and the other copy is returned to the INZ processing office with the tuition fee(s).
- If the agreement is not signed and returned to INZ within the time specified by INZ, the resident visa application must be declined.
- The INZ copy of the agreement should be sent to the TEC, P O Box 27-048, Wellington, New Zealand.