BC10.10 Process for grant of further work visas
- A business immigration specialist determines whether:
- there has been a change in the original business proposal; and
- a further business plan is required; and
- there has been a change in circumstances that may affect the level of funds required for maintenance and accommodation; and
- the principal applicant or any family member accompanying them has not drawn on the social welfare system.
- If an application fails to meet instructions, business immigration specialists must weigh up all the circumstances of the case to see whether an exception to instructions is justified. In doing this, they will take into account any circumstance that would warrant an exception.