BC10.1 Process for accepting or refusing a change to a business proposal
- A business immigration specialist must consider whether the requirements listed in BC10 have been met. If consent is given to change the business proposal then the conditions of the work visa may be varied to reflect the new proposal.
- If the requirements listed in BC10 have not been met, the business immigration specialist must weigh up all the circumstances of the case to see whether an exception to instructions is justified. In doing this, they will take into account any circumstance that would warrant an exception.
- If the request to change a business proposal is refused:
- then the principal applicant must be offered the option of continuing with their original business proposal; and
- if the principal applicant does not continue with the original business proposal they may be made liable for deportation.